Would you like to support the Mercy?
The Mercy Hospital Foundation is raising funds for the Mercy University Hospital to purchase state-of-the-art equipment, to enhance and develop services and to help Hospital staff in providing a world-class service in a world-class hospital. You can see the different ways your help has supported the Hospital last year here.
Join #TeamMercy for the Cork City Marathon 2024 this year and help us to support advancements in research, diagnosis, treatments and care of patients at Mercy University Hospital. Now, more than ever, your support is vital. Cork City Marathon 2024 takes place on Sunday 2nd June and includes a variety of routes and race lengths to suit all runners – 10KM, half marathon and full marathon options. Whether a seasoned runner or developing your skills there is a place in this race for you.
Your options for the Cork City Marathon 2024 are:
- Full Marathon – 26.2 miles
- Half Marathon – 13.1 miles
- 10Km – 6.2 miles
How to participate in the Cork City Marathon 2024:
- Join #TeamMercy
- Register for Cork City Marathon
- Choose your fundraising option
1. To join #TeamMercy just click the link below, fill out the easy online form and we’ll send you your fundraising pack.
2. You must register online with the Cork City Marathon to secure your place and be issued with a race number, which you can do here. The marathon website has training programs for each route as well as lots of information for runners.
3. Choose your fundraising option:
- An Official Cork City Marathon Fundraising page: As part of your race registration choose the Fundraising option and make it easy for friends and family (near and far) to show their support by donating on your sponsorship page. When prompted and choose Mercy Hospital Foundation from the options given.
- Alternatively, set up your own iDonate page.
- Request sponsorship cards when registering with #TeamMercy and collect the traditional way.
Is this the year to get some friends and family together and train towards the 10km, half or full marathon together? Cork City Marathon have made it easier than ever to train as a team. The race are offering a Meet & Train scheme in conjunction with Cork City Council and Cork Sports Partnership for group runners Read more here.
In addition, iDonate are making it easy for individuals to add their personal fundraising pages to a Team page – building a sense of camaraderie and encouragement. Read more here
Work hard, play hard: It’s time to recruit your friends and start training towards this fantastic bank-holiday event in support of the Mercy Hospital Foundation. For further information, please email Louise on firstname.lastname@example.org