Would you like to support the Mercy?
The Mercy Hospital Foundation is raising funds for the Mercy University Hospital to purchase state-of-the-art equipment, to enhance and develop services and to help Hospital staff in providing a world-class service in a world-class hospital. You can see the different ways your help has supported the Hospital last year here.
- This event has passed.
The annual Fort2Fort 2023 Charity Cycle is happening this year on Saturday July 29th!
The Fort2Fort 2023 Charity Cycle takes place on Saturday, July 29th. The Fort2Fort Charity Cycle will raise funds for the Mercy University Hospital Foundation and four Cork City & County Lions Clubs.
With 4 different routes to choose from – 40, 60, 85, 120Km – refreshments along the way and incredible views of Cork Harbour, the second largest natural harbour in the world, the 2023 Fort2Fort Charity Cycle is not to be missed!
Online registration for Fort2Fort 2023 is now open!! Early bird Registration has NOW CLOSED for this event.
Registration is now €50.
Registration on the day of the cycle July 29th will be €55.
CASH ONLY AT THE RADISSON LITTLE ISLAND JULY 28TH 4:30pm-8:00pm OR ON THE DAY FROM 7:45-8:45AM IN CROSSHAVEN AFC.
Keep an eye on social media and here for any updates.
If you need any more convincing, check out the video below of incredible footage of what you can expect!
All routes start and end at Camden Fort Meagher. Please note that all routes have some changes to them for the 2023 Fort2Fort Charity Cycle. Please familiarise yourself with them. ROUTE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW.
Fort2Fort 2023 Registration:
Early bird registration for this event has closed and is now €50!! Registration on the day of the cycle July 29th will be €55. CASH ONLY AT THE RADISSON LITTLE ISLAND JULY 28TH OR ON THE DAY.
Terms & Conditions for Fort2Fort 2023:
Route Information & Maps:
ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE NOTE:
- There is no personal insurance cover for this event, we strongly recommend you get your own personal cover.
- Each event will be opened by the LEAD BIKE.
- Participants MUST NOT begin their event ahead of the LEAD BIKE as the route will not be OPEN. This means that there will be no marshals, no medical cover, no support vehicles, no food or water stops and critically, will not be covered by the Event Insurance.
- Your event number with your chip timing must be worn on your bicycle saddle stem and on the left-hand side of your helmet at all times during the event.
- A hard shell cycling helmet is compulsory for every participant.
- We ask all participants to remember that this event is being run on open roads and the rules of the road apply at all times.
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and participate at their own risk.
- Please ensure that your bicycle is in a roadworthy condition (correctly working brakes, gears etc.) and that your wheels are fully inflated.
- Please bring a pump, spare tubes and puncture repair kit.
- Bring a sense of fun, enjoyment and achievement, this is your day and you have worked hard to be here.
Fort2Fort 2023 Charities & Sponsors:
All of the funds raised will go directly to 4 Cork Lions Club projects and the Mercy Hospital Foundation
Mercy University Hospital Foundation
Lions Clubs of Cork
Fort2Fort 2023 Sponsors:
Many thanks to our sponsors for 2023. Please show your support where you can. Thank you.