Would you like to support the Mercy?
The Mercy Hospital Foundation is raising funds for the Mercy University Hospital to purchase state-of-the-art equipment, to enhance and develop services and to help Hospital staff in providing a world-class service in a world-class hospital. You can see the different ways your help has supported the Hospital last year here.
The annual Fort2Fort 2024 Charity Cycle is happening this year on Saturday June 8th!
The Fort2Fort 2024 Charity Cycle takes place on Saturday, June 8th. The Fort2Fort Charity Cycle will raise funds for the Mercy University Hospital Foundation and a number of Cork City & County Lions Clubs.
With 4 different routes to choose from, refreshments along the way and incredible views of Cork Harbour, the second largest natural harbour in the world, the 2024 Fort2Fort Charity Cycle is not to be missed!
Early bird Registration for this event is €45 and closes at MIDNIGHT May 1st.
BUT REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT YET OPEN
Registration after May 1st will be €55. Registration on the day of the cycle June 8th will be €60
CASH ONLY at the Pre-Cycle Registration June 7th or ON THE DAY
Please keep an eye on our page here and our social media for more route details and cyclists guidance.
If you need any more convincing, check out the video below of incredible footage from our 2021 event so you know what to expect!
- Cyclist Guidance – Details to follow
- Terms & Conditions for Fort2Fort 2024 – Details to follow
- Route Information & Maps – Routes TBC
ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE NOTE:
- There is no personal insurance cover for this event, we strongly recommend you get your own personal cover.
- Each event will be opened by the LEAD BIKE.
- Participants MUST NOT begin their event ahead of the LEAD BIKE as the route will not be OPEN. This means that there will be no marshals, no medical cover, no support vehicles, no food or water stops and critically, will not be covered by the Event Insurance.
- Your event number with your chip timing must be worn on your bicycle saddle stem and on the left-hand side of your helmet at all times during the event.
- A hard shell cycling helmet is compulsory for every participant.
- We ask all participants to remember that this event is being run on open roads and the rules of the road apply at all times.
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and participate at their own risk.
- Please ensure that your bicycle is in a roadworthy condition (correctly working brakes, gears etc.) and that your wheels are fully inflated. Please bring a pump, spare tubes and puncture repair kit.
- Bring a sense of fun, enjoyment and achievement, this is your day and you have worked hard to be here.
Fort2Fort 2024 Charities:
All of the funds raised will go directly to 4 Cork Lions Club projects and the Mercy Hospital Foundation