Join Team Mercy and take part in Irish and International Marathons
When you Run & Raise for #TeamMercy you are supporting advancements in research, diagnosis and treatment at The Mercy University Hospital and helping ensure better outcomes for patients and their families.
Irish Running Events:
Luckily, the number of marathons held in Ireland each year is growing and runners have plenty of choice across the country, from Dingle to Longford!
Once you’ve registered for your marathon, please get in touch with Louise to discuss running for the Mercy. You can contact us here or phone 021 4274076.
Get support behind you for Irish and International Marathons
Why not set up your own Fundraising page and encourage friends and family (near and far) to show their support by donating on your sponsorship page. It’s easy to set up your own sponsorship page, see how it’s done here.
Irish Marathons 2023
Here’s just a selection of some of the marathons taking place across Ireland this year:
- Connemarathon, April 23rd, 2023
- Wexford Half Marathon, April 23rd, 2023
- Great Limerick Run, April 30th 2023
- Glendalough ‘Lap of the Gap’ Marathon, May 20th 2023
- About Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon, May 21st 2023
- Cork City Marathon June 4th, 2023
- About Portumna Forest Marathon, June 10th 2023
- About Half on the Head (Kerryhead half Marathon and 10k run), June 17th 2023
- Waterford Viking Marathon June 25th 2023
- Achill Half Marathon July 1st, 2023
- Brandon Bay Half Marathon and 10km run, July 22nd 2023
- Tullamore Harriers Quinlan Cup Half Marathon, August 26th 2023
- Abbot Longford Marathon, August 27th 2023
- Dingle Marathon, September 2nd 2023
- Seven Sisters Skyline, September 23rd 2023
- Galway Bay Run, October 7th 2023
- KBC Dublin Marathon, October 29th 2023
For further information, please contact Louise. Contact us here or phone 021 4274076
International Running Events:
Run an international marathon for the Mercy with our help
If you have already gained your place in an international marathon, or if you would like us to help you to secure a place, we would love to welcome you to Team Mercy. With the help of a specialist company, we can secure your position in an international marathon, such as London, New York or Boston.
Get in touch with Louise to discuss your International Marathon ambitions. We can be contacted here or phone 021 4274076.