Friday 29th September 2023
The Mercy Stars Awards are back, and Friday, September 29th promises to be a very special evening for the many unsung heroes associated with The Mercy University Hospital. Organised by the Hospital and the Mercy University Hospital Foundation, these awards are a celebration of all that is great about the amazing staff behind The Mercy University Hospital’s care for patients and their families in throughout Munster.
Being held for the first time since pre-covid, the event which will be held at Rochestown Park Hotel, will recognise individuals and teams, as well fundraising volunteers, who go above and beyond for patients and their colleagues at The Mercy. The following are the 2023 Mercy Stars Categories:
Mercy Stars Fundraiser Categories
- Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year
- Event Organiser of the Year
- Door to Door Fundraiser of the Year
- Corporate Partnership of the Year
- School Fundraiser of the Year
Mercy Stars Hospital Categories:
- Clinical Team of the Year – Includes any team that provides a clinical service throughout the hospital
- Ward Team of the Year – Includes all wards and units in the hospital and off-site from the hospital
- Support Services Team – Includes all teams that provide a support service throughout the hospital
- Hospital Services Team – Includes all teams that provide a service that helps the above 3 categories to function.
Special Recognition Categories
Please note: It is not possible to nominate anyone in the ‘Special Recognition Categories’. These will be selected by an internal panel of judges. Judges will choose a winner from the following categories: Schools, Community Groups, Individuals, and Companies.
Our Hero of the Year Award
- This award will be nominated by the CEO, Mercy Hospital Foundation.
Judging Process for the Fundraising Awards
- The shortlist and winners will be selected by an internal panel of judges.
The Awards – Those that win will receive a specially commissioned Mercy Stars Award from Keanes Jewellers.
The Awards Night – The Mercy Stars Awards will be presented at an award celebration on Friday 29th September 2023 at the Rochestown Park Hotel.
Kindly supported by: