It costs just €2 per week to enter in the Mercy Prize draw and be in with a chance to win cash prizes of upto €1,000. All money raised from the Mercy Prize draw will go towards providing life-saving, life-changing support to
patients at The Mercy University Hospital, Cork.
The Weekly Draw takes place at the Mercy Hospital Foundation every Wednesday at TIME.
Winners will be contacted by Phone. Results of the Draw will be posted on Facebook Weekly
- A weekly entry into the Weekly Draw costs just €2 (you can enter as many times as you wish).
- There is a draw each week.
- Week 1 Prize €100 Week 2 Prize €100
- Week 3 Prize €100 Week 4 Prize €1,000!
- You are allocated a unique number that remains yours for as long as you play.
- No draw number is eligible for more than one of the prizes each week.
- All payments must be paid in advance of the draw taking place.
- Each draw is held every Wednesday at The Mercy Hospital Foundation, 4 Washington St., Cork
- All prize winners are notified by telephone.
- All prize winners are announced on the Mercy Foundation Facebook page and the Mercy Foundation website
- Players must be 18 years or over
- The decision of The Mercy Hospital Foundation is final in all matters
- The Mercy Hospital Foundation. respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. Unless otherwise indicated on the entry form, the personal information you provide will remain private and only be used for the purposes of the draw.